Class

Class

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Dec. 14- Dec. 17th

My cool cats had a very crazy week!!
 Throughout our week we:
        • Got to watch Reindeer Cam and saw the Grinch!!!
        • Went to the STEM Lab twice!! (They loved that!)
        • Had the High School Band play us Christmas songs at lunch!
        • Got to visit with Santa!
        • Made a green screen video! Happy Holidays
        • Wrapped presents for Family Members!
        • Made a handprint wreath that I will probably keep up all year!
        • Watch the Santa Claus 2 with the whole school in the gym!
        • and last but not least had an AWESOME Christmas Party!!
Unfortunately for this blog I only have pictures from our Christmas party. My phone started to act crazy on Friday and it would restart over and over but never really boot up. I tried to backup my phone but didn't get to soon enough...I ended up getting a new phone the following Monday but the only backup I could use was from Sunday the 13th :( So i ended up losing all the awesome videos and pictures from the STEM lab, Santa, and our green screen video. Luckily some things I had already uploaded to Twitter.

This break has been awesome but boy am I ready to see my kiddos again!!! All I could think of these past few days with this icy snow storm is I hope all my kids are somewhere warm, safe and have plenty to eat. 

                 


                      
               










                              
                     

                 

                    
                           
                 




1 comment:

  1. What cute photo props!! You are always doing such exciting things in your classroom!

    ReplyDelete